Finally, some progress!

About a year and a half ago, I ran into a bug that I couldn’t track down.  And I got a little bit discouraged and eventually just stopped working on TURBU and moved to a different project.  But in the last few months, I’ve been coming back to work on TURBU, getting a lot of issues ironed out and adding more support for script commands and game features.  And I’ve just uploaded a new build.  The editor isn’t that different, but the turbu_player.exe engine has been greatly enhanced.

I’ve got a technical demo almost ready to show that the engine is capable of playing real projects imported from RPG Maker.  I should have it up within a few days, if not sooner.  But for now, check out the new build on the Downloads page.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.