This morning, I was finally able to work out a workaround for a compiler glitch that’s been causing trouble for weeks. There’s one more issue to work out, (a relatively minor one,) and then I’ll be ready to officially release the source code for the TURBU project and we’ll get down to some serious development. It should be finished by tomorrow evening at the latest, possibly even tomorrow morning.
Archive for January, 2009
After several delays that ended up taking way longer than they should have, I’ve gotten the code cleaned up enough to publish.
I just got the last of the known bugs worked out of the editor about an hour ago. I’m currently in the process of sorting through all my code, marking the source files with MPL headers, and preparing to upload them to a SVN repository on Google Code. I wanted to host it here, but when I called my hosting company about some technical issues involved in setting it up they said that it wouldn’t be possible. The code should be available by this evening, Pacific time.
EDIT: It won’t be ready by tonight. Getting everything ready is taking longer than I thought, and there’s a possible legal issue that I need to get resolved first. I should have everything by tomorrow night, though.