Archive for May, 2008

Still alive and coding

Sunday, May 25th, 2008

There haven’t been any updates in a while. That’s because I’ve been devoting most of my attention to a couple really brutal final projects. But the work goes on, and I’m making progress at setting up a new set of file formats and a conversion tool for RPG Maker projects. I should have an update to look at within a couple weeks, though it might not do much…

A bit of progress

Friday, May 2nd, 2008

When I started changing some of the data types to work with SDL, it immediately broke several sections of the Map Viewer that were used to the old framework. I’ve been working on it since then, and yesterday I finally got the project to compile. Of course, when I tried to run it, it promptly started raising exceptions left, right and center because the conversion isn’t complete, but it means I’m getting there…