Archive for October, 2011

0.9.3: Minor project importer fix

Thursday, October 27th, 2011

If you tried to import a project on version 0.9.3, you may have noticed that the right edge of a lot of the tile palette came out blank.  Turns out this was a bug in SDL.  (A couple months ago someone checked in a fix for one bug, but it ended up breaking something else.)  I’ve patched the code and updated the 0.9.3 installer.

This error shouldn’t affect anything in TURBU other than project imports, so if you already have 0.9.3 and you’re not importing any projects, you probably don’t need to re-download and reinstall it.

Bugfix version 0.9.3 is out

Tuesday, October 25th, 2011

As usual, I come out with a new release, and get a bunch of bug reports right away.  So I’ve been working on fixing them for the last couple weeks, and now I’ve got version 0.9.3 ready on the Downloads page. (more…)

Update 0.9.2 is out.

Sunday, October 9th, 2011

Well, that took longer than I thought it would.  (Story of my life!)  And unfortunately, I was wrong about the last release when I said that re-importing of existing projects shouldn’t have to happen any more.  As I’ve been working on getting scripting support set up, I found several cases where the importer was getting things wrong in the event code, sometimes corrupting them badly enough that data was lost and could not be recovered simply by looking at the output.