About a year and a half ago, I ran into a bug that I couldn’t track down. And I got a little bit discouraged and eventually just stopped working on TURBU and moved to a different project. But in the last few months, I’ve been coming back to work on TURBU, getting a lot of issues ironed out and adding more support for script commands and game features. And I’ve just uploaded a new build. The editor isn’t that different, but the turbu_player.exe engine has been greatly enhanced.
I’ve got a technical demo almost ready to show that the engine is capable of playing real projects imported from RPG Maker. I should have it up within a few days, if not sooner. But for now, check out the new build on the Downloads page.